Sunday, February 6, 2011

So now what...

Now that I have found a job that doesn't make me want to put a screwdriver through my eye everyday, I have found myself in a predicament.  No one wants to hear about how "perfect" my life as a pharmacist may turn out to be, but I have yet to find a reason to vent about this job.  I know that I can't continue to vent about retail pharmacy, as I have left it's evil clutches and have no intentions on ever turning back.  So what do I blog about?  You can be sure that I will use this tool to unleash my frustrations as they come about, but in the meanwhile, what should I do with this platform.  I guess only time will tell (with help from any possible suggestions), but I will definitely put some effort in finding something to talk about.  Hopefully things are going well for you, and if they aren't you can always listen to some Bone Thugs -N- Harmony as they always seem to have something to get me through.  (Listen to Don't Worry).

1 comment:

  1. Pharmacy courses in India is opted by many students these days. There are many Top Pharmacy Colleges in Pune that offer the Pharmacy Courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level..

    ReplyDelete