Thursday, March 3, 2011

The new link.

Please check out the new link on the top right side of the screen. It is my mother-in-law's new book. I just thought I would try to help her out. It is a children's book that would be good for any girl that thinks she is a princess. She wrote it for my niece when she was the flower girl in our wedding. It calmed her nerves and she did an awesome job, because she knew that she was the "Princess of the Bride." Then my mother-in-law decided to get it published. Anyway have a look, and again, thanks for reading.

PS: you can google it and order it fom sites like Amazon as well!

1 comment:

  1. Pharmacy courses in India is opted by many students these days. There are many Top Pharmacy Colleges in Pune that offer the Pharmacy Courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level..

    ReplyDelete