Monday, July 18, 2011

Truly, A New Direction

When I started this blog, I wanted to write because I was so interested in how "Web 2.0" was changing how we interact, and I was excited to think that this could generate some extra income (still waiting on that income). As I wrote, I tried to find my voice and/or angle from which to create a niche. As I took this journey, I started to feel comforted reading other blogs and finding out that others dealt with the same situations daily. Soon I found out that writing was very therapeutic, and that it made things better by venting about them.

I began looking for a light at the end of the tunnel. I was very frustrated as a community pharmacist, and was hoping to find others that had some real insight. I will say that I have found some with insight, some with a lot of rage, and some with insight mixed with a blind loyalty to our profession. That being said, I feel that being involved in blogging helped a lot, but most of my anger truly subsided when I got a job in a hospital. A better fit for me.

I feel like I should apologize, though. There was a lot of bitterness in my early posts, and still some today. I was so eager to blast people for their selfishness and ignorance, that I lost sight of any humility or gratefulness. I have been truly blessed, and I am truly grateful. I have a wife who is pregnant with our first child, a home that I enjoy being at, and a job (not to mention a good one).

I'm saying this because I feel called to go down a different path. One that is driven by my faith in Jesus Christ. I plan to continue blogging, and to continue blogging about pharmacy, but in a different light. However, I cannot do this and be credible to this purpose without addressing the previous posts. If I didn't address the other posts, I would be a hypocrite, instead of one who is trying to be changed.

I feel that it is appropriate to tell you that I could not have this peace without answered prayers from the Lord. He helped me get out of retail, He got me into a less tumultuous situation, and He guides me today. I thank Him for all I have and can give, and I hope (and pray) that you will come to know Him as well!

4 comments:

  1. Loved our blog reading . Great stuff !!!!!!!!!!


    AKZ management

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great blessing for you and your family! God has everything in control :)
    "trust in the lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding." proverbs 3:5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pharmacy courses in India is opted by many students these days. There are many Top Pharmacy Colleges in Pune that offer the Pharmacy Courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level

    ReplyDelete